• The team has installed scaffolding from the ground floor to the roof level of the West building.
• The pre-cast stairs for the West building have been installed.
• Tray-Deck is complete on floor 4 within the East and West buildings. With the tray deck complete we can pour the permanent concrete floor.
• The structural columns in both the East and West buildings have been packed with dry materials. This process helps to support and strengthen the columns.
• The North side of the East building has scaffolding installed on every level.
• Next month Excavation will begin for the retaining wall at the rear of the west building.
• Within both buildings we will begin marking out the locations for the internal framing wall framing.
• We will also begin to install the roof trusses in preparation for the roof structure to be built upon.