• Electrical boards have been installed, and five units are now live.
• Kitchen sinks have been connected, and cabinet doors have been reattached.
• All doors in the block have been fitted with the appropriate handles, locks, and hinges
• The majority of the electrical fit-out work has been completed, and electrical switchboards are now being installed.
• All doors in the block have been fitted with the appropriate handles, locks, and hinges.
• External cladding is 95% complete.
• The Rondo ceiling grid is complete and ready for the next stage of ceiling installation.
• The interior wall installation and window installation are in progress.
• Cavity battens have been installed, which is a component used to support the cladding on the exterior of the building.
• Cladding is currently being installed, and Gib walls will continue to be installed as well.
• In April we will begin works on the balustrades and external entry stairs within blocks 1 and 2.
• Block 3 will see the wingwall structures begin to take shape, and carpet install begin within the units as well.
• In block 4 we will begin the external painting of the cedar cladding.