Mountain Vista Estate
Mountain Vista Estate has experienced yet another eventful month in May, with plenty of activities taking place on site. Detailed specifics on exact activities are outlined below and you can discover a more in-depth progress of the project by watching the video.
• Block 1 - Deck bearers completed.
• Block 2 - Awaiting steel lite frame lift to level 3.
• Block 3 - Window install is almost complete.
• Block 4 - Second floor PLTs have been fixed to the buildings structure.
• Block 5 - Window install ongoing.
• Block 6 - Awaiting steel lite frame lift to level 3.
• Block 7 - Install of all windows is now complete.
• Block 8 – Structural timber framing complete and light gauge steel walls have been erected on site.
• Block 9 – Roof measure and box gutters are now complete.
• Block 10 – Roof framing complete, Eco-ply and RAB board install still progressing.
• Block 11 - Roof framing complete, Eco-ply and RAB board install still progressing.
• Block 12 - Retaining wall to be erected on removal of Block 11’s external scaffolding.
As per our previous months correspondence we are expecting very little progress throughout this stage of the MVE project until the completion of Stage 1 and 2.
Due to the weather conditions this month the civil works which were due to take place on the foundations of the apartment building have not progressed. Our site team is monitoring the flow on effects of these weather events and don’t expect them to result in a delay to stage 3’s construction program.